15 February 2009

Pin It

know about the indian govt. online grievance cell, a website http://pgportal.gov.in/

know about the indian govt. online grievance cell, a website
this is a Government of India Portal,website aimed at providing the citizens with a platform for redress of their grievances. If you have any grievance against any Government organization in the country, you may lodge your grievance on this website which will go to the Ministry/Department/State Government concerned for immediate redress.
Following are the govt departments against which if you have complaint
you can file compalaint online using this website.
1) Railways
2) Posts
3) Telecom (incl. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) & Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
4) Urban Development (Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Land & Development Office (L&DO), Central Public Works Department (CPWD), etc)
5) Petroleum & Natural Gas
6) Civil Aviation (Air India, Airports Authority of India, etc)
7) Shipping, Road Transport & Highways
8) Tourism
9) Public Sector Banks      
10) Public Sector Insurance Companies 
11) National Saving Scheme of Ministry of Finance
12) Employees' Provident Fund Organization
13) Regional Passport Authorities                             

14) Central Government Health Scheme
15) Central Board of Secondary Education
16) Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
17) National Institute of Open Schooling
18) Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
19) Central Universities 
20) ESI Hospitals and Dispensaries directly controlled by ESI Corporation under Ministry of Labour

In case the grievance is not redressed within the prescribed time frame, citizens may lodge their grievance online with Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances and monitor its status on  this  website at http//: pgportal.gov.in , or send grievance manually giving details in the following format :

(a) Name of the petitioner/complainant

(b) Postal Address with phone no./email if any

(c) Name of the government department approached earlier for grievance redress.  

(d Indicate details of earlier references /letter no. and date of government depepartment concerned.

(e) Signature of the petitioner/complainant with date                

Note 1 Complaints pertaining to disciplinary matters covered by statutory rules, bilateral disputes and matters pending in courts/tribunals or without complete details / illegible//not specific/not signed by the petitioner may not be taken up . No action will be taken on the copy of complaint addressed to other departments/public authorities.

Please tell all your friends, about this govt.of indias positive step, spread this knowledge, educate each other .

education and unity will only solve our problems. it is easy to blame on govt. but what you are doing , are you trying to get knowledge ,are you spreading the knowledge if you know it.

share the knowledge . if you like this information digg it, email it to your friends. spread the knowledge.



Anonymous,  January 21, 2010  

I would like to know where I could redress my problem of water that I am facing in Porvorim Goa.

sm,  January 21, 2010  

thanks for asking, exactly what is your problem, you want new water connection or which type of problem you are facing.
please let me know.

naresh April 11, 2012  

sir my son studing in 1st standard kv 3 in bikaner[nal village],teacher of 1st standard slaping the child everyday,my friends having the same problem with their childs in kv 3.we have reported the matter to principle but no use.they are breaking the rules and not ready to understand the matter.sir please look into the matter.thank you