IAS IPS IFS IRS officers will be fired from Job after 15 years by Govt as per new rules Honest officers to suffer?
IAS IPS IFS IRS officers will be fired from Job after 15 years by Govt as per new rules
Honest officers to suffer?
Last week new rules were notified by the Department of Personnel and Training
(DoPT) after a thorough consultation with the state governments.
The rules were modified in the All India Services (Death-cum-Retirement Benefits) Rules, 1958, in rule 16 (3) through a notification on January 31 this year by the DoPT.
Central Government of India has notified new rules which will be applicable to the
1. Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
2. Indian Foreign Service(IFS)
3. Indian Police Service (IPS)
4. Indian Revenue Service (IRS)
The new rules give following powers to government using which government will control IAS IPS IFS IRS officers.
1. Before this only after completion of 30 Years of Job rules allowed a performance review. But as per new rules only after 15 years there will be a performance review. This means after 15 years government can tell the officers you are fired or retired from your job in the public interest.
2. I do not know what is the public interest spending on building of WC or Sandas is public interest or buying flowers to give leaders or building statue is public interest or school or factory
3. Second Performance review will be done after the completion of service of 25 years. or if he attains the age of 50.
4. As per rules the government must give the member being retired at least three months notice in writing or three months pay and allowances before firing them from job that is giving them compulsory retirement.
With these powers Indian politicians will become more powerful and the officers will become more helpless and sweet tongue.
When politician visits office of IAS IPS IFS IRS officer and suppose honest officer does not stand up or ignore him as he is busy in working or helping Indian citizens.
Do you think he will be fired from his job if he has completed his 15 years of service or 25 years of his age is 50 Years?
Who will benefit?
What will be the effect of these new rules?
Which type of officers will suffer because of new rules?
Reality views by sm –
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Tags - IAS IPS IFS IRS Retirement Rules