Know 33 Facts about Nirmal Baba The Third Eye Nirmal Baba Biography
Updated on Thursday, May 10, 2012
Updated on Sunday, May 20, 2012
1. Third Eye Of Nirmal Baba
Delhi High Court passes restraining orders to Indijobs at Hubpages from writing and publishing anything defamatory about Nirmal Babaji. Defamation proceedings underway. You can see this notice on the website of Nirmal Baba.
2. Registration fee is Rs 2000/- per person. Children over 2 years also need to be registered this means Nirmal Baba charges Rs 2,000 from every participant who wishes to be a part of his commune, 'samagam'. This amount is transferred directly into Nirmal Baba's three bank accounts one each in Punjab National Bank, ICICI Bank and Yes Bank
3. Publicly displayed bank account numbers:
ICICI A/c Number: 002-905-010-576
Account Name: NIRMAL DARBAR
PNB A/c Number: 1546-0021-0002-3105
Account Name: NIRMAL DARBAR
4. Real Name of the Nirmal Baba is Nirmaljeet Singh Narula
5. Name of the wife - Sushma Narula
6. He was born around 1950 in a Sikh family
7. Nirmal got married to the daughter of Dilip Singh Bagga in Jharkhand and has two children (son & daughter).
8. Nirmal Baba is the brother-in-law of former speaker of Jharkhand Legislative Assembly, Inder Singh Namdharee
9. According to Namdhari, he married Baba’s sister in 1964 when Nirmal was only 14-15 years old. After the murder of his father during his childhood, his mother sent him to Daltonganj, Jharkhand in 1970’s
10. Star News reported that Nirmal Baba during the seventies, owned a cloth shop and after a few years he shut the shop. Later on he tried his luck in the bricks business and laid the foundation of 'Nirmal Bricks' but failed
11. 1980 - He went to Delhi.
12. How he got the magical powers I think no one knows it except Baba.
13. Nirmal Baba holds two accounts - one in the name of Nirmaljeet Singh Narula and the other in the name of 'Nirmal Darbar'. Sushma Narula, Nirmal Baba's wife, is registered as the nominee.
14. Nirmaljeet Singh Narula aka Nirmal Baba started his career as a brick kiln owner
15. Media has reported that Nirmal Baba asks for 10 percent of the salary from all those who visit him for solutions to their problems.
16. He advertises on 35 channels and has over 3 lakh followers on Facebook.
17. He got 42,000 followers on Twitter
18. On following TV channels Nirmal Baba appears – star news, IBN 7,Aajtak, History Tv 18, Sony TV, Sab TV, Life Ok, Sahara one,AXN,News24, India TV, News 24,Aaj Tak Tej, Star Utsav, DY 365,Sadhna,Sahara Samay,Nepal One, Zee 36garh,Divya,Sahara UP, Sahara Bihar, Sahara MP, Sahara Rajasthan, Sahara Samay Mumbai,Saubhagya,Darshan24,Prathna Odisha,p7News,Total TV, India News Haryana,Katyayani, A2Z,Colors USA only, TV Asia Usa
19. On Friday Prabhat Khabar a Jharkhand daily reported that Rs 109 Crore was found deposited in Nirmal Baba’s two bank accounts in just three months
20. As per estimates Nirmal Darbar has an annual turnover of approximately 84 Crore rupees.
21. Nirmal Baba told to media that I have been paying my income tax regularly. My annual turnover is Rupees 235 Crore.
22. Nirmal Baba refused to accept the allegations against him saying that he did not pay people to pose bogus questions at his samagams and prayer meetings.
23. Nirmal baba told to media that he had never claimed to be a miracle worker. I'm lucky to have been blessed with special powers," said Nirmal Baba
24. People say that Nirmal Baba got the magical powers and he does magical things wonders with his sixth sense and attained mystic powers.
25. in Lucknow Tanaya Thakur and Aritya Thakur, filed a report against self-proclaimed godman Nirmal Baba at a police station
26. The Delhi High Court has restrained a US-based website from posting any material on its webpages that is defamatory to Nirmal baba. interim order directed the portal, www.hubpages.com, not to publish any material on its site which is harmful to the reputation of Nirmaljit Singh Narula also known as 'Nirmal baba'.
27. If one wants to participate in his samagams then one needs to make a payment of Rs. 2,000. Payment should be made through a bank challan and devotee needs to keep one counterfoil of that challan. Send the other to the designated office in Delhi and after the confirmation of registration they will send an SMS On the date of ‘registered’ samagam, devotee needs to go there with the counterfoil challan and a valid ID proof. Only these two documents can ensure a ‘pass’ for the samagam
28. Which type of solutions Nirmal Baba gives - He tells to keep money in black purse and a 10 rupee bundle in locker.
29. He tells distribute fruits etc.
30. What is the theory behind Daswand? He asks his followers to deposit a part of income to someone which may give a sort of guarantee for continuing KRIPA. That part of income which has been offered is called Daswand.
31. Complainant Yogendra Shankar Shulka, ex-President, Ravishankar University, organised a press conference and told media that Nirmal Baba is suggesting ‘non-sense’ remedies to the problems of innocent people like Keep bundle of notes in locker, eat samosa, wear expensive footwear, flaunt luxury purse, etc, and exploiting them financially.
32. Nidhi, a junior-artist who has worked in many TV serials, claimed that Nirmal Baba shot many of his programmes in Film City, Noida, UP and surprisingly the people who asked questions were not the ‘genuine’ ones but ‘fake’ people hired by Nirmal Baba. According to Nidhi, she got Rs 10,000 from Nirmal Baba for asking questions.
33. Nirmal Baba is very intelligent and he became the Spiritual God or whatever
34 – Media has reported that Nirmal Baba has purchased a hotel using donations from his followers.
35- the hotel in Delhi’s Greater Kailash was purchased for Rs 30 Crore that the godman purchased the hotel with the money donated by his followers in Samagam and Daswant, As per media reports the current value of the hotel is Rs.35 Crore.
36- Earlier, The hotel was recognized as hotel Akshara and at present the hotel name has been changed to Nirmal Boutique Hotel.
37- Ex-Hotel owner Mr. Ashwani Kapoor said that Baba wanted to open the chain of Hotels across the country.
Updated on Thursday, May 10, 2012
In a Court an application was moved by two children-- Tanya Thakur and Aditya Thakur.
They told to court that they gave an application at Gomti Nagar police on April 10, but it was not received. The application was received next day, but no FIR was lodged.
The applicants prayed that an FIR should be lodged and the matter be investigated.
The applicants alleged that Baba was fooling lakhs of people by creating fear of religion and his acts were promoting superstition.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Upadhyaya while accepting an application moved by two children directed Gomti Nagar police to lodge a case against Nirmal Baba.
The court in its order said that submission made by the applicants regarding Baba was surely against the scientific and logical thinking of humans and falls in the category of misleading the society, superstition and cheating.
The CJM directed the police to submit investigation report before the court
Last month a forgery case was filed in Forbesganj court
Chief Judicial Magistrate's court in Araria district of Bihar issued
non-bailable warrant against spiritual leader Nirmal Baba in connection with a cheating and forgery case.
If God has created the world, all are same for him and all are his kids, thus why one kid will need an extra help to reach his own father, a father who is honest and kind.
As Nirmal Baba got the powers why he got the orders from the Court, he should pray and prayer will automatically change the thinking of people and people will start to think and write good things about Nirmal Baba.
Watch the Star News Video On Nirmal Baba
Watch the Nirmal Baba Darbar Video
Suggested Reading –
An Attempt to Know Sathya Sai Baba – Part One
Sathya Sai Baba Is He Magician?
Sathya Sai Baba Is He Spiritual Leader?
Sathya Sai Baba Is He Saint?
Sathya Sai Baba Is He Cheat?
Part One Link -
Suggested Reading -
Know 30 Facts about Paul Dhinakaran Jesus Calls a Biography
Reality views by sm –
Saturday, April 14
Tags - Nirmal Baba Biography Autobiography