Know 11 Facts about Special CBI Judge O.P. Saini the 2G Scam Judge Short biography of Special CBI judge O.P.Saini
Know 11 Facts about Special CBI Judge O.P. Saini the 2G Scam Judge
Short biography of Special CBI judge O.P.Saini
Who is Special CBI judge O.P.Saini?
On March 28 the Delhi government designated Judge O P Saini to undertake the trial of all 2G cases only after only after the Supreme Court bench comprising Justices
G.S. Singhvi and A.K. Ganguly asked the Government to set up a special court to deal with the biggest Scam that is 2G scam.
1. The full name of Special CBI Judge O.P. Saini is Om Prakash Saini.
2. Judge O P Saini is 57 Years old
3. Judge O P Saini started his career as a sub-inspector (SI) in Delhi Police
4. Saini appeared for the judicial magistrate examination after six years in the police.
5. Before the 2G case Saini heard cases related to the Commonwealth Games, putting behind bars Suresh Kalmadi's aides Lalit Bhanot, V.K. Verma, K.U.K. Reddy, Praveen Bakshi and Deorukhar Shekhar.
6. Saini also denied bail to Nalco chairman A.K. Srivastava, accused in a corruption case.
7. In the December 22, 2000, incident at Red Fort, Arif and his accomplices stormed the monument and attacked an army camp, killing 3 jawans.
8. In Red Fort shootout case Judge O P Saini handed the death sentence to main accused Mohammad Arif and gave life imprisonment to six others.
9. The death sentence given to Arif by Saini in October 2005 was upheld by both the Delhi High Court and the Supreme Court.
10. He denied bail to Kanimozhi and other high profile rich accused persons.
11. Judge O P Saini is hard and tough man.
Reality views by sm –
Saturday, February 04, 2012
Tags – Judge 2G scam O P Saini Profile Bio