Full Text of Letter written by Anna Hazare to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh With English translation of the letter
Full Text of Letter written by Anna Hazare to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
With English translation of the letter
Once again Anna Hazare wrote a letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh informing and warning him that he will begin another hunger strike if the Lokpal Bill is not passed in the winter session of Parliament.
Below is the full text of letter written by Anna Hazare to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
Anna Letter Letter to PM 01 11
Below is the English Translation of the important points from letter written by Anna Hazare to PM Manmohan Singh
1. Corruption has made life difficult for the common man in the country.
2. The people have to pay bribe wherever they go for work.
3. I have devoted my life to work for the country
4. I believe if a strong Jan Lokpal Bill is passed, 60 per cent of corruption will be curbed I am fighting against corruption for 25 years now
5. On 16th August I sat on the fast and people supported me
6. The indefinite hunger strike was called off, following a written assurance from you, which was conveyed to me by Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh that the government will pass a strong Jan Lokpal Bill in order to control corruption.
7. I have called off 5 state tour also .
8. I hope this winter session the strong Jan Lokpal Bill will be passed.
9. Your party and the workers of your government are creating confusion by making contradictory statements.
10. If strong Jan lokpal bill is not passed in this Winter Session I will again go on fast on the last day of the winter session.
11. In coming elections of 5 states I will appeal and request to all the countrymen to vote for the candidates with a good character and don't vote for the corrupt ones without taking names of Political Party.
Reality views by sm –
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
Tags – Jan Lokpal Bill Anna Hazare Letter PM