H1N1 Swine Flu Information and Cure with Ayurveda -
Prevention is better than cure.
What is novel H1N1 (swine flu)?
In the beginning this virus was referred as swine flu because genes in this new virus were similar to influenza viruses that occur in pigs, swine in North America. Later it is proved that this virus is different from North American pigs.
This new virus was first detected in people in the United States in April 2009. This virus is spreading from person-to-person worldwide, probably in much the same way that regular seasonal influenza viruses spread.
How the virus spreads?
This virus spreads same way like seasonal influenza through coughing or sneezing by people with influenza, or by touching something such as surface or object with flu virus on it and then touching there mouth or nose.
How do I know if I have influenza A (H1N1)?
Without medical help no one can say he is suffering from seasonal influenza or H1N1.
The Typical symptoms are fever, headache, body aches, sore throat and runny nose.
A significant number of people who have been infected with this virus also have reported diarrhea and vomiting.
What can I do to protect myself from getting sick with H1N1?
There is no vaccine available right now to protect against H1N1 virus.
1. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
2. avoid touching your mouth and nose
3. Clean hands thoroughly with soap and water, or cleanse them with an alcohol-based hand rub on a regular basis. When you wash your hands -- with soap and warm water -- that you wash for 15 to 20 seconds.
4. avoid close contact with people who might be ill
5. reduce the time spent in crowded settings
6. Influenza virus can survive on environmental surfaces and can infect a person for 2 to 8 hours after being deposited on the surface.
7. Virus spreads when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes or nose or mouth. Droplets from a cough or sneeze of an infected person move through the air.
8. To prevent the spread of influenza virus, it is recommended that tissues and other disposable items used by an infected person be thrown in the trash. Additionally, persons should wash their hands with soap and water after touching used tissues and similar waste.
9. H1N1 viruses are not spread by food.
10. People may become infected by touching something with flu viruses on it and then touching their mouth or nose.
11. A person should seek medical care if they experience shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or if a fever continues more than three days.
12. Whether you have influenza A (H1N1) or a seasonal influenza, you should stay home and away from work through the duration of your symptoms. This is a precaution that can protect your work colleagues and others.
13. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of influenza, you should not travel.
14. Travelers can protect themselves and others by following simple prevention practices that apply while traveling and in daily life.
What about using a mask?
If you are not sick you do not have to wear a mask.
Using a mask incorrectly however, may actually increase the risk of transmission, rather than reduce it.
When you are going to purchase the mask please check the validity is it for one time use or more. You can use home made mask also.
If you are caring for a sick person, you can wear a mask when you are in close contact with the ill person and dispose of it immediately after contact, and cleanse your hands thoroughly afterwards.
If you are sick and must travel or be around others, cover your mouth and nose.
Mothers and breastfeeding:
Mothers can breastfeed there babies. Studies on other influenza infections show that breastfeeding is most likely protective for babies.Brestfeeding provides the best overall
Nutrition for babies and increases their defense factors to fight illness.
Does WHO recommend screenings at country entry and exit points to detect if ill people are traveling?
No. We do not believe entry and exit screenings would work to reduce the spread of this disease. However country-level measures to respond to a public health risk are the decision of national authorities, under the International Health Regulations 2005.
Countries that adopt measures that significantly interfere with international traffic (e.g. delaying an airplane passenger for more than 24 hours, or refusing country entry or departure to a traveler) must provide WHO with the public health reasoning and evidence for their actions. WHO will follow up with all of its Member countries on such matters?
Travelers should always be treated with dignity and respect for their human rights.
Limiting travel and imposing travel restrictions would have very little effect on stopping the virus from spreading.
Home Remedies Ayurveda Home Made Tips to Counter Swine Flu-
1. To prevent swine flu virus in the initial stages the respiratory system needs to be strong, to make it strong people should apply mustard oil and sesame oil inside there nostrils thrice a day and swallow six to eight Tulsi or Basil leaves with water in a day.
2. Grind 1 tea spoon of black pepper and 1 tea spoon of fenugreek into powder.
3. Early morning and evening, take 1 tea spoon of mixed powder in the mouth and drink 1 cup of butter milk.
4. Black pepper and fenugreek are both antiviral and toxin removers.
5. Burning incense made of neem, camphor, cow dung and frankincense kills germs and virus in the air
6. Keep the house free of germs by burning incense made of camphor, neem, turmeric and cow ghee. It’s not essential to have all the ingredients which you got you should use it and try to get other ingredients for later use.
7. Herbs like Echinacea and Triphala are given to completely remove any symptoms one might have of flu. Echinacea is a very prominent herb in ayurveda to treat any type of flu. It is used as a natural antibiotic, treats infections, increases body s resistance against diseases and helps in purification of blood. Fruits containing vitamin c and zinc oxide are also help in fighting against flu symptoms.
Thanks for your comment swineflu.But i do not think there is any scam is going on.
First read the comment of the swineflu scam who says there scam is going on.
"Dear Sm, I am totally disagree with some of the points you mention in your post. First of all vaccine is already available even they tried it in 1976, secondly about these herbal drugs, there is no coordinated effort to formulate a herbal medicine that could really wipe out Viral Infections. How much Black pepper we had to take if we get H1N1 flu?? Also, the success rate is much low when compared to some other systems. It is true that ethanolic extracts, in acetone extracts most of herbal drugs show synergised anti microbial activity. Unfortunately after formulating, its effect in body is pretty poor. I should say that some traditional systems of Ayurveda much helpful in Hepatitis, but no steady formulations.Some of them really fight the flu symptoms but not flu causing Virus. It is just because, inorder to kill Virus, medicines must be able to penetrate cellular membrane and destruct it, or give new push to Body Immune System. Felicitating body immune system is just an illusion, even good rest, food and sleep can provide that. Know the reality behind SWINE FLU, just follow my name"
Reply to this comment -
World health organisation has declared that in the month of september 2009 or later the first swine flu vaccine will be available.I hope that after this clarifaction you will understand that there is no vaccine avaliable to treat the swine flu.We got only one weapon that is prevention against swine flu.
In particular, a very rare neurological condition called Guillain Barre syndrome [ It is frequently severe and usually exhibits as an ascending paralysis starting as weakness in the legs that spreads to the upper limbs and the face along with loss of deep tendon reflexes.death may occur if severe pulmonary complications and dysautonomia are present] affected 500 people during a US vaccine programme against swine flu in 1976.The episode triggered an enduring public backlash against flu vaccination
Currently Clinical trials are already underway in China, Australia, USA, UK, and Germany.One key part of the trials is to work out whether people need one or two doses of the vaccine.
About herbal drugs i have mentioned beacuse prevention is better than cure.
People are afraid to go outside also.So with these herbal and ayurveda herb uses one will get the confidance
and confidance is one of the key ingredients to beat any disease.Confidance means will power.
There is no such scam is going as claimed by swine flu .
But we must accept that there is no need to be fearful but to stop the spread of the swine flu governments all over world are takeing all the possible measures.
1918: The Spanish flu pandemic remains the most devastating outbreak of modern times. Caused by a form of the H1N1 strain of flu, it is estimated that up to 40% of the world's population were infected, and more than 50 million people died, with young adults particularly badly affected
1957: Asian flu killed two million people. Caused by a human form of the virus, H2N2, combining with a mutated strain found in wild ducks. The impact of the pandemic was minimised by rapid action by health authorities, who identified the virus, and made vaccine available speedily. The elderly were particularly vulnerable
1968: An outbreak first detected in Hong Kong, and caused by a strain known as H3N2, killed up to one million people globally, with those over 65 most likely to die
1976 Swine Flu Vaccine
Although it is true that we don't currently have a swine flu vaccine, there once was a swine flu vaccine that was made to target the swine flu H1N1 strain that was found at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Because of fears that this swine flu strain was similar to the flu strain that caused the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, a vaccination program immunized more than 40 million people in the United States between October 1976 to December 1976.
The immunization program was stopped early because the swine flu pandemic didn't occur, and the swine flu vaccine was thought to cause many side effects, including Guillain-Barre syndrome.
In 1976 swine flu attack more people died from vaccine.There are concerns that there could be a repeat of what became known as the ‘1976 debacle’ in the US, where a swine flu vaccine killed 25 people – more than the virus itself.
The swine flu virus in the new vaccine is a slightly different strain from the 1976 virus, but the possibility of an increased incidence of GBS remains a concern.
As the swine influenza A (H1N1) virus is a new virus, no swine flu vaccine is available to prevent infections.
The new virus H1N1 has made the jump from pigs to humans and has demonstrated it can also pass from human to human. This is why it is demanding so much attention from health authorities. The virus passes from human to human like other types of flu, either through coughing, sneezing, or by touching infected surfaces, although little is known about how the virus acts on humans.
CDC has said that,It is estimated that the swine flu vaccine won't be ready until sometime around September to November 2009.
Take the precautions and swine flu will not affect you.
H1N1 SWINE FLU PIC
12 August 2009
H1N1 Swine Flu Information and Cure with Ayurveda -